Kids say the darnedest things

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yeah, he looks innocent enough...

I don’t know what it is about Jakson, but he is always saying something to make everyone laugh. Jakson and Xander are both little comedians. The difference is that Xander tries to be funny and Jakson just simply is funny. It’s always random, too. The other day as I’m driving home from Grandma Susie’s house Jakson says, “Hey Dad, the other day I tried to fart and all it did is make my pants warm.” How could I help, but not laugh? Just one of the many insightful thoughts coming from Jakson or Xander. Maybe we should keep a list of these deep insights for later. Jakson and Xander are still so innocent that the truths they profess seem so much more comical. You can always count a kid for the truth!

1 comments:

Bree said...

your blog is way cute! Kids are the funniest, gotta love all their comments and conversations they come up with. Your family is adorible!