Crank it up!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

You've probably noticed that I added some music to the Gonzalez Family blog. I hope you like it! Let me tell you where this comes from. I'll let you all in a little known interest of mine. You see, I've always wanted to be able to spin tracks like the best DJ's so I high light on the weekends as a DJ in the clubs around town. And by clubs around town I mean the Gonzalez Family club, aka home on the computer. Erika laughs at me for wanting to get down on the turntables, but I don't mind. I know it's silly, but I think it's fun. Since I don't have any REAL turntables, or anywhere to play DJ for that matter, I'm going to play DJ on our blog! I decided to go old school to start. I'll be playing Dj around here so I'll try to change it up at least once a week or so. I'll keep it family-friendly as well. I have been known to listen to music that most God-fearing folk would consider questionable, but hey, it's hard to not get your head bobbin' to a good beat! If anyone has any requests let me know! I do enjoy most types of music and I have an enormous collection (thanks, B!) so I can play whatever anybody likes! The Gonzalez Family blog is bumpin'!

1 comments:

Jamilyn said...

You are too funny!!!!!!

I wanna hear the song by Warren G and Nate Dogg...

Erika will know what I'm talking about...

(that is my request!!)

I love you guys!!! We had fun on Saturday night...Bailee and Xander were way tooooo cute!

I want copies of the pix you took of them!!!

XO,

Jami