The time you think you're missing, misses you, too!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Being at work isn't a bad thing. Most of the time it's good. But there are always those days that just seem to drag on and never end. Today is one of those days. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been bad. It's certainly better than a kick in the nuts, but it's always hard to be somewhere when you're miles away in your mind. Luckily tomorrow is Friday and I get off early. I enjoy my long weekends and look forward to relaxing a bit. Oh....yeah....who relaxes on weekends? Like there's nothing else to do. We're actually thinking about selling our house and there's a few minor things we, I mean, I need to fix to make it presentable. At least it's nothing major (just some caulking and painting really), but it still takes time away from laying on the couch with a bag of goods and letting my mind dwindle to a state of near-unconsciousness while the TV drones on between a medley of sports, cartoons and old movies. If you catch me drooling please be kind enough to wipe it from my face. Thanks.

0 comments: