We're still here!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Wow, has it really been 3 months since my last post? That's pretty bad, but not unexpected. A lot has happened in the last three months. Jakson and Xander started school for one. I started a post about way back when they actually started, but it's kind of lost some of it's relevance now. In case you're wondering they both love school and they are both smart little guys. Halloween was a blast. I got to scare lots of kids with my freakish costume. Unortunately, I didn't get many good pictures. I think my brother Steve got some. If you read this send me those pics! Thanksgiving was also great. I filled up twice, got sick, the boys played with cousins of all sorts, Erika got to hang with less-frequently-seen family and it was very laid back. My kinda day. I guess the biggest news and most frustration comes from selling our house.
We sold our home in Provo about 2 months ago. We weren't really expecting it to sell, but it did. At the last minute. We had stopped looking for other places to live and planned on fixing up our home more to our liking. Then a family came through and offered what we were asking so we sold it. Since we didn't have another place to live we had to start seriously looking again. We found a place we really like in AF, but that has been the up-track(crappy part) of a rollcoaster one too many times so we said forget it after trying to work it out for a month and a half. we decided on another home in East Lehi that we really like as well and if all goes well we will be moving in next weekend. We have been living in Travis and beverly's basement so we are excited to have some room to roam again! We are VERY thankful to them for letting us stay with them and be a nuisance while we sort out the house situation. We only meant to be there for a month or less, but they've been very accommodating and we're grateful for that.
I thought I'd just catch everyone up on what's going on in our lives. The stress is always here, but the joy and love is here with it so life is good!
....oh yeah. I also added a few new songs to the mix on the left. I don't filter my music as much as others so I can't promise you'll like it, but I do. And I will be better about updating this once we are in our new home!

1 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Wahoo!! A post!!!

Good luck with the house situation!!