It's always sunny

Tuesday, September 16, 2008



WARNING - the above clip contains hilarity of a vulgar manner. Do not watch the above clip without parental permission.
I found a new favorite show. There's not a lot of TV I like to take the time to watch. but I do enjoy a few shows. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a show that I've wanted to watch since it came out, but it's never on at a good time. Thanks to hulu.com I can watch it whenever I want. I'm a very generous pserson and like to share little nuggets of joy with others when I can even though I know a lot of you out there will just find this particular show offensive. Maybe that's what draws me to it. I'm not afraid of political incorrectness. Enjoy!

1 comments:

wyatt said...

well well well, aren't you just the wild one.

if you vote me, I am hot!