Best Vacation Ever

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Joe has been slacking, so I decided I better take over and post some stuff. We recently had a great trip down to Moab and Goblin Valley. I had never been and had no idea what to expect. It was so beautiful down there, the mountains and the arches are amazing! We camped out one night in goblin Valley and then went to Moab. I wasn't to excited to go Camping on my birthday so went to a hotel the 2nd night to make me happy. But, the camping was great! We bought a huge blow up Queen size mattress to put in our tent :). The dutch oven cooking was so yummy and of course we had to make some smores! My Dad, Step mom, brothers and sisters and Sage, Skyler's wife came along with us and it was a great family vacation. We we pulled up home from the trip and Jakson said "This was the best vacation ever!" It was real sweet! Here are some pictures you can enjoy!
















1 comments:

Raquel said...

Erika, I'm glad you are getting in on the blogging! I seriously can't believe how big your kids are! They are so freakin cute too! Looks like a fun trip!