Rock out when you clock out!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've added a little Guitar Hero 3 tribute to the music section. I wasn't sure what to change the music to since valentines is over. I added a few of my fav songs from Guitar Hero 3. I'm not saying I'm good at this game because I'm not...yet. I just don;t have time to play games. Jakson can kick my butt. Xander probably can too. I'll have to practice up a little bit and show those suckas who the king is! Bigg Poppa gonna represent! I'm gonna take these kids to school, the school of ROCK! I gotta teach 'em a thing or 2 about shreddin' a guitar. I might even bite the head off of a bat. You're right, I would never do anything like that. Ozzie didn't even mean to. He didn't think it was a real bat or something. Maybe he just said that later in life because he realized how disgusting that really was. You've got to have I dark soul, I'll tell you what! Anyway, enjoy the Guitar hero songs and don't forget to make any requests!

0 comments: