Cupid's got me in a chokehold!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Last year Valentine's Day was not everything it was supposed to be. I told Erika not to expect much for V-Day because it was in the middle of the week and we were broke anyway. I guess this translates in a woman's mind to mean, "I'm really planning a surprise for you that you will absolutely love!" On Valentines Day 2007 I come home from work empty handed. Erika had scrounged up a few things for me and needless to say I'll never live that one down.
So, this V-Day is going to be better. We won't do much on V-day itself because Erika works late that night, but the weekend will be full of fun and games. And ince V-day is coming up I thought I'd throw some Love music on the Gonzalez Family Blog radio! Enjoy these cheesy, romantic songs that are loved by women and used by men only to set the right mood...
Jakson and Xander are excited for Valentine's, too! They got some sweet valentines for their classmates. Neither of them wanted to get a little sumpin special for their girlfriends. Xander has about 4 and Jakson only has one. I'm not supposed to know though. He only tells Erika about it. What a funny boy!

4 comments:

Jean Willard said...

Your boys are such heart breakers. We are hoping to see you guys in April. Can't wait!

Jean Willard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Willard said...

Dogg, I feel ya... No matter what you say to your wife, she's gonna think you got some elaborate thing planned. I have learned that lesson as well, so this year I got something new planned, which should knock her socks off (literally). I would post it here, but she reads your blog too (as you can see above), so I cant.

The real hard part is trying to think of something new and original every year, to keep 'em guessing.

-Brandon

ciara said...

You guys are so cute!! Thats funny about the 2007 v-day thing too. Thats totally how women think!! hehe. Joe you should be a writer. Whatever you write is so entertaining to read!!!! Tell Erika I said Hi!!!!! And Im glad you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!